mercoledì 16 febbraio 2011

my own private alphabet

A.   ardent
B.   books (just the extraordinary ones)
C.   children's laughs, Charlie Chaplin and, of course, creativity
D.   doodle (always drawing-writing-scrawling on any surface, damn it!)
E.   eclecticism, but even empathy
F.   fencing
G.   going to sleep so late
H.   hugs and hate for clocks, too
I.    imaginative
J.   jumping over the bed
K.   kindness
L.   light-heartedness and letters, too
M.  music addiction
N.  naïveté
O.  oh my god, what's this mess? (my mother staring at my room)
P.   painting
Q.   quality not quantity
R.   rollerblade inline skates
S.   singing while riding my bike
T.   tenderness
U.   unstoppable
V.   video-making (low budget)
W.  watchamacallit / writing
X.   x? I hate Maths
Y.   Yeats
Z.   Zazie dans le métro

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento